Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 1-30-11

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What is the strangest, most unusual, non scrappy item you have ever used on a layout?

I am not that creative. I used a beer coaster from our favorite place. But ohhhhhh so not unusual.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Nothing all that unusual, wire screen I guess is the most unusual and that's not all that strange…

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Stuffing out of a dog toy.

I'm with Jennifer – I'm not that creative either. The only thing I can think of is drywall tape but that isn't so unusual.

I would say the metal tape that LisaV told us about

That drywall metal that we got in our Grunge kit…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

A magifying glass from an eyeglass kit.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

an earing and anything else weird that I could find when I did a Finnabar lift a few weeks ago lol

netting from an orange bag
              labels from clothes
              nail polish as paint

I scrapped the sugar pack from my highschool prom in my layout. Of course, I was 17 and my layouts were crude and elementary back then. It was the same year I discovered Mod Podge in my home and apparel class. I loved that stuff back then and used it on everything. Ha ha.

Someone scrapped a set of ear buds for the grunge contest over the summer.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Someone scrapped a set of ear buds for the grunge contest over the summer.

wth is ear buds? does not sound good to me lol

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

LOL Shona, those are the little things you put in your ears to listen to MP3 player or IPod.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

ooooooooo geez 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.