Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 1-9-11

This topic contains 53 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Since I have been a part of Swirlydoos, I have barely touched my other paper! I'm wondering if any of you have managed to use much of your old stash? I have gobs of patteed paper and keep buying more!!! But I don't use it, I just buy it cuz it's pretty!!

What would you guys think of some kind of challenge to use some of your neglected pp? I don't know what to do yet or what it would be, I am open for suggestions!! I think we should use it tho!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Good idea Robin!! I totally have that problem!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Well, I to have a ton of non Swirly paper, and yes, because I am a paper whore, I just keep buying more. My plan one day, when I have time, (yea right!) Is to start making the cute mini album purses and sell them either on eBay or Etsy. I purchased the CD to lea how to make them. This money will go towards funding my new camera so that I don't have to touch my mad money. And all of that beautiful paper l neglected will have served an awesome purpose…But I am also a fabric whore, and my intention with that is to make those adorable designer aprons. To fund the money for my new camera as well. So, all I need is time!!! But yes, I will continue to buy MORE paper..Although I rarely use it. Same goes with card Stock. Oh yea….I was doing camera strap covers as well. Really cute ones!! All for the love of the Canon EOS 5D Mark II digital SLR and a few prime lenses… Then my Nikon D300 would be my backup camera. I am actually waiting for the next generation Canon to come out. Maybe I will be ready by then. lol

I have enough paper that I could probably line all the walls in my house for added insulation (and I live in a very large house). Every time I say I'm not going to buy more I do, I'm weak.

This is the inspiration to my vision..For the love of paper!!!! (and fabric)…

[img:width=430&height=557]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294752228_55_FT63257_il_430xn96189507.jpg[/img]
        [img:width=500&height=700]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294752228_55_FT63257_6a00d8341cd26853ef013484c3ab3a970c-500wi.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

wow Lisa, those ar so pretty!! Now THAT would be a hell of a challenge, wouldn't it? lol!!

How adorable is this!! I could do many themes!! SOMEONE LEND ME SOME TIME!!!!!!

[img:width=495&height=420]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294752814_55_FT63257_dsc07604.jpg[/img]
          [img:width=560&height=390]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1294752814_55_FT63257_dsc07614.jpg[/img]

wow Lisa, those ar so pretty!! Now THAT would be a hell of a challenge, wouldn't it? lol!!

The sewing is no challenge for me. My grandma is a seamstress who owned her own bridal shop, so I was sewing at an early age..The TIME is my challenge.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Sewing is a no go with me!! can't even sew on a button, well maybe if I absolutley HAD too!! lol!! And time is always an issue.

Those are great inspiration Lisa! I wish I could give you some time!
            I did quilting…but my machine and I…don't mix well. I want to go fast…it says…NO! That is when I started painting…LOL. You rock girl!

Wonderful inspiration Lisa!!!

I still use my old PP and would probably buy more if i had a LSS

I tend to make a lot of mini albums…so I use my other pp…yet…I buy more. I am saving my Swirly kits till I have some better photos…and more knowledge. Little things are easier for me. Mini's are great for scraps.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Lisa, you are my kindred spirit. I bought the cd too and made a purse album last year for my future daughter-in-law at the time. It was so much fun-but does take a lot of time because of all the precise measuring & sewing, but oh my goodness it was awesome! I still have some of my fabric stash just can't let it gooooo!
              If they would just let me scrapbook & craft at work. :p

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I do use some of my older paper. But mostly Swirlydoos.

It does seem like there is never enough time.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.