Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 10-21-13

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

If you could be a fly on the wall, whose scrap room wall would you be on?

I think I would like to be on Angelica's wall, oh and Irene's too!

I would want to be on the wall at SwirlyCamp! That way, I could watch so many at the same time! LOL!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Forget the wall Cheryl and plant yourself in a chair with the rest of us.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Exactly- next year it's in August- past branding season, so can't you come?????

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

That's hard to answer- I'm interested in everyone's creative process. If I had to pick only one person, I guess it would be Kathi. 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

It is hard to pick just one. Kathi and Angelica are a greats tart. Oh Paulien too.

[quote]

[/quote]
              I will have to try and shoot for the next year, I think. I would love to come though.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]
                [quote]

[/quote]
                I will have to try and shoot for the next year, I think. I would love to come though.
                [/quote]
                You have to come Cheryl!

Asuka – http://machu-gotta-scrap.blogspot.ca

Thanks for sharing – I loved her website!!

It is hard to pick just one. Kathi and Angelica are a greats tart. Oh Paulien too.

Hahaha…. you are too sweet Kim! I'm sure you would get dizzy from me tossing and tuing everything a thousand times.

I'd like to spy in…. Well… I give up. I can't choose!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

[/quote]
                  Yes.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Kathi, Robin, Paulien.

I see Kathi in action a lot and I so wish that I could absorb what she does……

And Sherri. I sat across from her at Camp last summer and she's amazing!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Oh my there are so many it's hard to pick one. I think I'd like to be a fly on the wall with Gabrielle Pollacco, Angelica and Pauline!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

No Joke sister!! *Good call Sherri*

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.