Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 10-31-10

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hope you all had a happy halloween. At least hope the kids did!! Halloween is one holiday that I really never could get into, even as a kid!! Give me Christmas!!!

Anyway, the question….

Speaking of Christmas, it's never too early to drop some hints to the people who are wondering what to get you!!! So tell us, what scrapping thingie do you want the most for Christmas this year?? Who are you dropping the hints to? What are your chances of getting it??

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I never get scrappy stuffs as presents….. unless I buy it for myself and say 'thanks' to the dh after the fact……

But…. if I had to drop a hint…. I really need an embossing something or other…… that's my next big scrappy purchase……

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Hmmmmmm……. Good question!!!! I guess I'd have to say: my LSS has lots of classed, including using Copics. I'd love to have that, plus a large set of markers. That's today's wish. I'll probably change my mind by next week, lol!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I want Photoshop, and I think I'm going to get it!
            I also want a sewing machine, but I doubt that will happen. I was looking at the really cheap ones ($30), but I can't find any reviews to see whether or not they are hunks of junk. I only want to use it for scrapbooking.

I'm getting a trip to Colorado!!!!!

I'm getting a trip to Colorado!!!!!

what a great present!!
            me too, and a guilt free trip to LA in January! I think that covers the scrappy pressies, although, my LSS had Slice carts on a big sale this weekend, and i told my dh that he bought me two for my stocking 🙂 merry christmas to me, merry christmas to me!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Oh yeah, and I'm going to CHA! I forgot about that! Dh thought that was my only present, but I informed him that was not the case, especially since he has taken two trips in the past three weeks!

I am getting love. That is what broke people get. :p

I would take love, above all else!!! !heart

Love is all you need. ?

I'm wishing for a new photo printer. Slim chances I guess, but wishing is for free.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

If I want something scrappy, I have to buy it myself, otherwise it's all wrong ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Agreed. A gift card is best.

Love is definitely all I need!

OK – this has got to be the quote of the day!

I am far better off buying my own scrappy stuff.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

well, I wanted a slide/negative converter, but need our sprinkler system fixed worse. Santa always gives me a gift card in my stocking to eith Hobby Lobby or Michaels, so I can buy what I like.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.