Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 10/09/2017 Your Favorite Scrappy Holiday

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Peggy Peggy 6 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Our Canadian Savages have just celebrated Thanksgiving, Halloween is just around the corner, then Thanksgiving here in the U.S. and then comes December and Hanukah, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and more! And so on to the next year and Super Bowl Sunday (well, it’s a holiday for some of us), Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, well, you get the picture.
      This isn’t about your favorite holiday, but your favorite Scrappy Holiday. Which is most fun for you?

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Can’t pick just one? That’s okay – neither can I!

I’ve mentioned in the Challenge Forums that I love Halloween for the sheer fun of it, with the spooky and creepy images like bats and witches and haunted houses. Plus it’s fall and that mean pumpkins and leaves and gorgeous colors that I might not use as much as the rest of the year.
        It also means dressing up and trick-or-treating (no, I don’t, but the grandkids do) and pictures for a mini album. I usually whip one up to give to my DIL. She loves them and I love making them so it’s smiles all around.

And then there’s Christmas, starting with handmade cards and handmade tags and Christmas day layouts featuring a family get-together and of course the grandkids!

droopidog
        droopidog
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I think Christmas is the only real holiday I scrap.

I love taking pictures at the summer bbq’s for the 4th of July, Memorial Day and Labor Day. I don’t necessarily make them theme pages when I scrap them. I just scrap them as fun summer pages.

Kim
          My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
          http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

StephD
          StephD
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I think summer time is my fav to scrap, lots of holiday photos, get togethers with friends, BBQ’s.

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Merrihew
            Merrihew
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I love scrapbooking all the holidays, but I guess my favorite one is Thanksgiving. I love working with fall colors and having photos of all the extended family members.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Merrihew Merrihew.
              Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Cheryl, yes! I do love the warm colors and the start of family gatherings!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.