Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 12-26-10

This topic contains 37 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Well, it's almost that dreaded time that we make New Year's Resolutions that we never keep!! lol!!

What resolutions are you thinking about conceing scrapping?? Yeah, right!!! You really think you can keep them?? lol!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I so gave up on New Year resolutions. I never keep them!! Then, I just feel like crap.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I agree, I don't do resolutions anymore…it just never works out….

HOWEVER if I was to make a resolution, it would be to actually be organized when I go shopping…I can't tell you how many times I've bought tools and other things thinking I didn't have them and go home to find out that I do!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Same here – don't do them.

If I were to make one though it would be to lea my camera and photoshop better so I can take and edit amazing pictures! ;D

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

My goal is to lea how to use PSE! And, the other thing I need to do is to buy albums when I need them instead of using the money on other stuff at M's.

This year I really want to purge some of my scrapbook stuff, like old paper and stickers, and get my supplies more organized so I don't spend so much time looking for something and spend that time scrapping instead. I also would like to try and start working on challenge LO's at the BEGINNING of each month instead of waiting until towards the end. I don't know how I got in that habit!

Snagg1
              Send PM

New Year's Resolutions PLEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEE gave up on those things eons ago, now if I were to have one it's to get my scraproom put together in the shabby chic style I want, we'll see how long it takes…..

Purge and organize….Why the hell am I holding on the the DCWV paper stacks…the papers are ugly, simple and the weight is to thin…

Snagg1
                Send PM

I'm going to try something new on every page if possible, and if I don't try it on a page then I will try it on a tag. I've already bought the 100 pack of Avery tags and some jars of goop and different art mediums and I'm just gonna go for it!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I am going to TRY to clean up after myself!!! First I have to clean up the first time, lol!! then TRY to keep it up!! I have a horrible habit of just closing the door…out of site out of mind, so when I go in to scrap something, I have to wade through all the stuff I didn't clean up????

Need to get organized, that goes hand in hand with keeping it cleaned up…I need Kathi to come to town!!!

I so gave up on New Year resolutions. I never keep them!! Then, I just feel like crap.

me too!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I am going to lea PSE!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

1. Lea PSE. Really.
                      2. Use up a lot of what I'm hoarding.
                      3. Organize. I bought some shelving from ACM with 50% coupons. I'm hoping to take a few of my days off to assemble and rearrange and reorganize so that more and more of my supplies are visible and easy to access.

To lea PSE9 or die trying!!!!!

1. Lea PSE
                      2. Use up my scrappy goodness before I buy more

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.