Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 12/22 – New Year's Goals?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

With the new year coming up, everyone usually uses this time to wipe the slate clean and make some changes. What are you looking forward to in the New Year and are you going to make any resolutions?

I don't make resolutions.
      I found that I never stuck to the ones I made and then just got mad at myself.

I don't usually make resolutions, either! What I hope for, in 2012, is for things to calm down and be a little slower paced! I feel like I've spent a lot of time just running, trying to catch up!

I ALWAYS make resolutions. I get them done too!

This year is a continuation of last year, dealing with my health. I need to lose some weight and get stronger. I have already contacted this new gym that is opening on our side of town. SO, that will be good. That is pretty much it, oh, and meet Adam again if he tours in 2012.

;)

I try to make them and stick. I am gonna continue to loose more weight. I have lost 18 so far but need to loose another 25 to be at an ideal weight. It has been a battle!!!! Dang!!! lol…..as long as I do not head back up the scale!!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

well, since I didn't keep the one last year which was the first I made in years, I probably won't make any, but I do have goals. The biggest one is to relax anddo what everyone tells me to – take care of myself for once in my life. I am always taking care of everyone else.

I don't make resolutions. But I'm hoping to get a little more organized.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

My New Year's Resolution is to lea how to use emoticons and attach links in the forums. After a year, it's time to admit I'm a compete ding dong and can't get this stuff to work….lol.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

well, since I didn't keep the one last year which was the first I made in years, I probably won't make any, but I do have goals. The biggest one is to relax anddo what everyone tells me to – take care of myself for once in my life. I am always taking care of everyone else.

Joy, I think this is a wonderful goal. So glad to see you on the forums and please let us know how David's service was when you're ready. I'm pretty sure we were all thinking of you on Tuesday {{{hugs}}}

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Organization and weight loss. My two biggies for years. Have never been able to keep them but 2012 is THE year!
              I'm doin' it!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Gotta love my swirly sisters…already figured out emoticons so one down 🙂 Thanks again Jan!

Since 2008 I have made very firm and real goals. I have found that it helps me. I don't make ridiculous resolutions, but I do set viable goals for myself.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Since 2008 I have made very firm and real goals. I have found that it helps me. I don't make ridiculous resolutions, but I do set viable goals for myself.

That makes sense. So I'm going to narrow it down. Immediately in January (after the New Years' celebrations of course lol) I'm going to clear the floor in my scraproom. (Small steps.)

Sounds good Linda! Go for it!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

My New Year's Resolution is to lea how to use emoticons and attach links in the forums. After a year, it's time to admit I'm a compete ding dong and can't get this stuff to work….lol.

LMAO ;P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.