Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 25th April – Dies

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by StephD StephD 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bec
    Bec
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi everyone, today my question is about dies.

I finally brought myself a die cutting machine, and now I’m starting the slow process of buying dies to go with it. But I don’t know where to start.

What are your favorite dies…..the ones you use all the time

msjan1
      msjan1
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Prima Forest Leaves, Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose, Stampin’ Up butterflies, Prima doily.

Bec
        Bec
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks Jan. I just looked them up and they are all beautiful. I’ve brought 1 prima doily but I can’t find the crochet doily from prima that everyone seems to have.
          Leaves and butterflies are so versatile that they will be at the top of my list to buy.

Kathi
          Kathi
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Cheery Lynn makes some beautiful doily dies Pinwheel doily, Rum Punch, French Pastry and English Tea Party are just a few.

Memory Box has lovely dies, Grape Vine, Blooming Branch and Tiffany Frame are a few

Of course Prima’s Forest leaves

take time to smell the roses

RAE
            RAE
            Swirly Moderator
              Send PM

Bec, scrapbook.com usually keeps great stock of the Prima dies, if the shipping isn’t too expensive for you. That’s the one I use the most. I love Memory Box dies. I have a lot of those.

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh, Bec, you’ve walked into a nest of enablers!!!!
                All of the above, plus I love the Fancy Flourish die by Cheery Lynn and Large Ringlets by Memory Box.
                They don’t fall into the category of Doilies and Leaves, but they’re great filler shapes.

I’d suggest Googling the names and brands that you’re interested in to see what would be (reasonably) available in Australia…

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

StephD
                StephD
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I love any dies with leaves and butterflies. I buy a number of dies from Die-namites and I love the Cheery Lynn doily dies.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.