Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 27th June – Beginnings

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Angelica Angelica 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bec
    Bec
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Why did you decide to begin your scrapbook journey and what year was it?

Bec
      Bec
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I started in 2006/2007 after my daughter was born. I didn’t want all my pictures of her to be just forgotten and stored in the computer. I wanted to do something with them and scrapbooking was a perfect idea.
        I had always loved crafty things so once I started scrapbooking I was immediately addicted.

Ive had 9 years of this addiction now and its just getting bigger 😀

droopidog
        droopidog
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I started in 2001 after my Mom died. I had all these pictures and didn’t know what to do with them. I had a friend that was already a scrapper, so I called her. I went to Michael’s and bought a bunch of stuff and she came over. The rest is history.

Kim
          My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
          http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

msjan1
          msjan1
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

2002 after attending my second CM party-a lot of arm twisting to get me to even go! But, after that, I was all in!

GinnyH
            GinnyH
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

My Mum had suggested scrapbooking to me several times because she thought id like it and I was like ‘yeah yeah’! She then did a mini album of Holly’s first few months of life and gave it to me and I loved it, so we went to the next Hobbycraft show at the NEC and I’ve been skint ever since haha!! So that was back in 2009 and I’m as addicted as ever!

ginny 🙂

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I started in late 2008, planning on doing family history albums. I got a bit sidetracked when I tried to find K&Co Blue Awning papers and (thanks to SBC) a whole new world of papercrafting, focusing on design and tons of details. One of my heroes was Krissy’s mom, aka Robinzbirdz, who mentioned a new kit club that was forming. I followed her over here and what started as a hobby to occupy my time became a total addiction.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Angelica
                Angelica
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I started in 1999 after my second daughter was born. I had stacks of photos on my desk and didn’t know what to do with them. My daughters theme for their nursery was fairies. So, I came across a fairy photo album with paper and stickers and I was hooked!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.