Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW-5/30/16-Besides your Swirlydoos kit…

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Kimberly Kimberly 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

what’s the most recent scrappy purchase you’ve made?

msjan1
      msjan1
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I went on a little spending spree to get some goodies so I can work on some challenges at Swirly camp. So, I bought some Lindy’s sprays, Prima papers and flowers, Blue Fern papers, and some Lemoncraft papers. Oh, I was down to my last roll of ATG tape so bought 20 rolls of that, too.

Bec
        Bec
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

In the weekend I finally got myself the Prima Crochet doily die I’ve been after for ages.

In a couple of weeks we have a big scrapbook expo here and I’ve been saving money to go on a spending spree there ?

Also I’m saving up for a new camera so I can take lots of new pics the scrap. Hopefully I’ll get that in a couple of weeks

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Well, my major one isn’t technically scrappy; I took advantage of sales and coupons and bought a few badly needed storage cubes from Michael’s.

I’m in love with a lot of the new Prima mediums. I bought a couple of the Metallique acrylics and the large art stones.

And I just ordered the Finn mediums sample pack. It’s going to be much easier to pack that for Camp than the larger jars of gessos and other stuff.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

droopidog
            droopidog
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I went on a bender at my Finn class. The store had just stocked up on the art basics mixed media stuff. I bought tons of crackle mediums, texture and finished off my paints.

Plus I just got an order of the Prima floral and doily ribbon.

Kim
              My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

msjan1
              msjan1
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Sounds awesome. You all need to bring your goodies to camp so we can see!

Peggy
                Peggy
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Oh, yes, you must!!!!

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

droopidog
                  droopidog
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

If I bought all the mediums I bought, the rest of my scrappy stuff wouldn’t be able to fit in my tote. I do plan on bringing some of my paints and the doily ribbon. I do have some new chippies I will be bringing too.

Kim
                    My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Kimberly
                    Kimberly
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I try to just stay with Swirlydoo’s kits. My friend comes to town a couple times a year. We go to 3 scrapbook stores in the area, and I usually go overboard. In January. We were at the first store, and I was good, because 2 more stores to go, but I really liked Kaisercraft Fairy Dust. I bought a few papers. The second store was clearing out almsost everything due to CHA. I bought everything of the Fairy Dust kit including the album, and I also bought other stuff too. I spent the most at store number 3.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.