Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 6-20-11 Who are your 3 favorite manufacturers?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

simply question – Who are you favorite 3 manufacturors?? Why?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Prima, love the 'flowers.
        G45, love their take on paper
        Pink Paislee, for the most part their papers aren't too cartoonish.
        At one point Basic Grey would have been number 1 on this list, but their last few releases have been less than stellar.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Prima, love the masks and flowers
          GLitz, just love the color combos
          TImmy…love the inks 🙂

Tough call. Prima, Glitz, BG (some collections), BoBunny (some collections), Pink Paislee (some collections)… I think…

Snagg1
            Send PM

PETALOO!!!!! 🙂 Love their flowers and berry vines as well as their Color Me Crazy stuff.

K&Co is till one of my favorite paper lines, although Pink Paislee is catching up

Ranger – they sell so many of the things that I reach for over and over.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I really do love the Petaloo flowers and vines too 🙂

Prima, Tim Holtz, and right now, Bo Bunny. But paper companies change with their collections! LOL! Glitz and Pink Paislee are right there in the running!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

#1, anything Tim Holtz (He is an absolute genius)
                #2, Graphic 45 (rating on the Steampunk Collection alone)
                #3, Tie between 7 Gypsies and Tattered Angels

I guess I'm a bit of a grunge girl!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Prima…flowers
                  Tattered Angels….mists

hmmmm….thinking of a 3rd. It use to be BG….but they suck lately.

Maybe G45…..paper

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

for me it is
                  1 Prima ( stamps – papers- flowers- lace… actually all of it)
                  2 Tim Holtz (from ink- stains- stickles- perfect pearls- alcohol ink, till embellies and dies)
                  3 Melissa Francis ( I love those frames)

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

3????? Only 3???? Well……
                    1. Tim Holtz. Okay, this is a brand with several manufacturers, but I love almost anything that he has to offer.
                    2. Glitz. I'm so in love with the colors and shades of colors and blends of colors that they've been coming out with this year.
                    3. Petaloo. While I still have a foundness for Prima, Petaloo has been coming out with far more interesting stuff.
                    3-1/2. Tattered Angels. Now that I've been taught how to used the glams and glazes correctly (thanks, Krissy!!!!), I'm having a lot of fun experimenting…

I agree with Peggy. Although picking 3 is difficult, Timmy has his hands in several companies, all of which is go-to stuff on alll projects, so that is definitely number 1.
                    Glitz's take on their embellies is really different and their collections are beautiful.
                    Petaloo's flowers are so varied, so pretty.

Snagg1
                      Send PM

YAY Petaloo Girls!! Looks like I have a lot of people to convert in this thread! LOL

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

could be a war with a Prima and a Petaloo girl on here hahahahahaha 🙂

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

In NO particular order:
                          1. Bo Bunny! I don't love all of the collections, but when they do it right, they do it RIGHT! And, the Double Dot papers are GREAT! They've really stepped it up with their embellishments- LOVE the Trinkets, and they have the best die cut papers!
                          2. Petaloo! I have loved them for a long time. That was my first online purchase for scrappy supplies. They used to have crappy flower centers that looked like smashed gum drops, but I forgive them for that. I don't think I like them better than Prima flowers all the time, but the flowers and vines seem like they are better made.
                          3. Prima! I love the flowers, of course, but they have awesome EVERYTHING! Love the papers and the laces! And the stamps!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.