Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 7-4-10

This topic contains 58 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author

I am not sure where Robin is, so I will post this week.

How does everyone save the files of their LO's in your computer.

Well, I just have one big folder named Lisa's LO's, but after losing Swirlydoos, and having to reload all the LO's, I think I am going to get a little more organized in that folder. I will separate all LO's according to Kit, place them in individual folders, and keep those individual folders in one Big folder. If I had done that from the beginning, I wouldn't have to keep going back to see what LO belongs to what kit… KWIM???

I think I might do the same. Right now they are all in one folder, the originals, and the photobucket'ed ones together. It's getting too big.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I also have a LO's folder and then subfolders by month. That helped with finding my LO's per kit.

I keep mine in folders by destination, Italy Engand Savannah

I have them separated by projects. but, most of my SD lo's are just in one big folder. And, they all have to be re-sized to reload in the gallery so…guess I need to re-organize too.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have them in one folder under Scrapbooks Pages. BUT, I also save them, including photos, to a USB Flash Drive. I'm telling ya girls, if your computer crashes everything is gone. Save it all to a flash drive!!! They can be a bit expensive but totally worth it in the long run.
        You can also organize all items in folders and sub folders.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I have an exteal drive also!!

Like a usb drive?
        I'm so not organized with my computer. I keep trying. My photos are especially a big mess.
        My layouts are saved in a folder titled layouts and I label my layouts by title so I know which they are. I also started saving photos I have photoshopped with labels too. I have a file for my butterflies and flourishes but other than that I am a mess. I need a personal assistant!

My files are not organized! But they are gonna have to start! I am going to start separating them.

I think I might do the same. Right now they are all in one folder, the originals, and the photobucket'ed ones together. It's getting too big.

That's how mine are! I need to separate and organize!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I have an exteal hard drive that I'm now using again *eyeroll*

`Don't feel so bad. With all this mess I just went on to update my exteal HD and guess what..I had the wrong USB plugged into the computer! !amazed
          All this time i thought I was protected..I am now!!!!!

[quote]

That's how mine are! I need to separate and organize!
          [/quote]

same here!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I guess I have OCD. All my photos are super organized by date, theme, subject. All nice an neat 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.