Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 7-4-11 How many times a month do you visit your LSS?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

How many times a month do you visit your local scrapbook store or craft stores? Do you EVER leave empty handed???

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

well since I do not have anything local..that is easy…maybe once or twice a month I can get to one out of town and I never leave empty handed lmao 🙂

I never leave empty handed and I always go in armed with a coupon… I go all the time!! I ave Hobby Lobby. Joanns, and Michaels all within a 5 mile radius from my house..How freekin convenient !!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

you are lucky Lisa…..the closest to me is 2 hours 🙁 lol

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Lately, I only visit the lss every couple of weeks. I NEVER leave empty handed, EVER.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

The chains, not that often lately, I was leaving empty-handed too many times. Thanks to some bad influences that I met up with a while back (and you know who you are!!!!!), I've been to M's with coupons several times to pick up MS punches.
              I visit my lss about twice a month & NEVER leave empty-handed. They don't coupon, but they do offer a 10% discount on all purchases made while attending a class, so that's a good time to stock up.

Snagg1
                Send PM

I go 2x pr month (when i make my big trip to the city for groceries) LOL. I never ever leave empty handed.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I agree with Peg about leaving empty handed from M's…. and unfortunately I don't have any LSS's around me….. Booooo…….. so I shop online 90% of the time…..

hm…. actually I go twice or 3 times a year.
                  Yes YOU READ IT RIGHT.

I order most things online. We don't have that many craft stores here in the Netherlands.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

No LSS near me so Idon't do that. I go to M's every week or two but sometimes leave empty handed. I make the trip to Raleigh every2-3 mos and hit Archivers and load up. I also go to M's while there as my local M's sucks big time. The M's in Raleigh is quite nice!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I only go to M's or HL when i want to get out of the house because they suck big time and I leave empty handed 90% of the time. I don't have a LSS anymore and the only nice one is in Orlando ,about an hour from me so i only go there when i have other things to do in the city.

I'm like Meg do most of my shopping on-line

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I get to Michael's about once a month because we don't have a LSS either. Leave empty handed? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…no never. Now ask us about online shopping!! There's an awful lot of enablers here and I'm ALWAYS seeing something that I MUST have and it's just a click away! LOL I refuse to admit how many times I order stuff online in a month. LOL

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

No lss near by.

But I hit my craft store about twice a month. I never leave empty handed and I only go if I have a coupon.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

There have been times when I've gone to my M's 3 or 4 days in a row, with coupon in hand, haha! I just discovered my semi-local scrapbook store which is about 45 minutes away, but they carry new stuff from the big names. I'm sure I'll be a more frequent visitor there, as well. The only time I leave empty-handed is if they don't have something I specifically went there for.

i find i go to M's only about once a month, maybe.
                          as for my LSS – it's a love/hate relationship – this last month, i went once a week, each week they had something i 'needed' on sale, and so i was constantly in there. but i'll go for a couple of months without going in, unless it's for a project for someone else, and the right product isn't in my hoard.
                          as for online – i browse more than i purchase, thankfully.

June was an expensive month for me 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.