Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 7/10/2017

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Peggy Peggy 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Back when you started scrapping, were you like me – buying things that you figured you would need, only to have some of those original purchases gather dust?
      Well, some of those items turned out to be pretty smart purchases and that’s my SQOTW – what are a few of the things that the inexperienced you bought that the more accomplished you uses over and over again?

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

My first item isn’t the original – I’m on my fourth pair of HoneyBee scissors, but that’s because they do wear out after a while. This is still my most used tool; I love them for close cutting and for distressing as well as snipping and trimming.
        Another thing that I bought right away is a Fiskars self-healing craft mat. I’ve tried the magnetic mats, but I still keep on taking this one out. I just like the 12 x 12 size that lets me move my layout over so I can work on the embellies.
        Lastly, there’s my Big Bite. I had a 60% coupon and I thought that anything that could punch holes up to 6″ in was going to be absolutely necessary. Obviously, I don’t punch very many holes 6″ in, but I love how that sucker can work through thick chipboard and acrylic.

droopidog
        droopidog
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Hmm…I have to think about that for a minute. I bought so much stuff it may take a minute for me to remember.

Kim
          My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
          http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

LOL, Kim. I think that I remember these simply because they’re still my go-to tools after all this time and every once in a while I think about my wisdom 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.