Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 7/26/11 – Do you Shake it?

This topic contains 47 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Do you? Do you shake what your momma gave you while you scrap? What is your favorite music to listen to?

Most importantly…what is your favorite dance move to do while scrapping? Strike a pose sisters!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

NO, no music while I create, sometime the TV is on, but usually I prefer no noise, except for the zutter distresser, LOL.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

NO, no music while I create, sometime the TV is on, but usually I prefer no noise, except for the zutter distresser, LOL.

I'm with Joy on this one!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Ditto.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh you know it!!!!!

It usually the Hustle because I LOOOVE the BeeGees!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I don't dance while scrapping, but can't create without music. Everything stalls if it's quiet.

Hmmm…. I don't typically dance while crafting, but I do tend to have something playing on the TV. I like to pop in seasons of TV shows or good movies… things that I've seen before and only glance up at once in awhile, but enjoy the audio track. Currently it's the first season of Will & Grace and the first two seasons of Castle that I put in while playing…. but I'm thinking I may switch to the SCarlet Pimpeel (Jane Seymour edition) over the weekend.

When I clean the house from top to bottom in one day I put in some jumping 80s tunes and shake it while cleaning!

Monica

I listen to music sometimes and watches a film sometimes.
              I like happy pop music!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I love to listen to music while I scrap! I usually have it on very low because it's late at night. My favorite scrappy music is usually something upbeat. I don't dance, but I will spin in my chair. I love The Beatles!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Hmmm…. I don't typically dance while crafting, but I do tend to have something playing on the TV. I like to pop in seasons of TV shows or good movies… things that I've seen before and only glance up at once in awhile, but enjoy the audio track. Currently it's the first season of Will & Grace and the first two seasons of Castle that I put in while playing…. but I'm thinking I may switch to the SCarlet Pimpeel (Jane Seymour edition) over the weekend.

When I clean the house from top to bottom in one day I put in some jumping 80s tunes and shake it while cleaning!

Monica

This woman CLEANs her house from top to bottom!!!!!!!!!!! Oh please come visit me!!

It's pretty quiet when I'm scrapping. Except for my 4yr old's NOISE….

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Rarely music, sometimes the TV, sometimes the Police Scanner but don't do well at listening to either. Was in there the other day with the scanner on and caught an address eerily close to mine – that got my attention but had no idea what was going on, then a fire truck and ambulance flew past my window.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Rarely music, sometimes the TV, sometimes the Police Scanner but don't do well at listening to either. Was in there the other day with the scanner on and caught an address eerily close to mine – that got my attention but had no idea what was going on, then a fire truck and ambulance flew past my window.

Why do you listen to the Police scanner?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Sometimes I listen to music, but mostly movies on the television. I always start with The Devil wears Prada. So much inspiration in that movie. It really gets me going. Then on to the Criminal Minds series. Must scrap with CAKE!!

Snagg1
                          Send PM

Sherri, are you one of those nosey neighbors? LOL

I like to have on NCIS or the SyFy channel. I have been known to shake my groove thing on occassion. I like to have background noise as long as it isn't someone talking to me. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.