Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 7/31/2017 Purging

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bec Bec 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Peggy
    Peggy
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I took advantage of my “between kits” time to really, really clean my scraproom, pulling everything out, putting some papers and ribbons and flowers and ribbons aside for my granddaughter and selecting some goodies for future RAKs.
      But this is about purging!
      I know that we used to talk about that a lot. If memory serves, at least one of you Savages used to be able to gather quite a pile to sell at a flea market thing set up by her LSS. I used to donate more than I care to admit to the local Senior Citizens center and a Girl Scout troop run by a co-worker.
      How about you? Do you still have a lot of leftovers that you get rid of in some way?

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I must be getting more careful in my old age, lol. I’m not buying as much as I used to, only what I really need, so I don’t have those piles any more.
        I did fill a small trash bag with dried out mediums and that was it.
        No more need to purge – I’m so proud of myself!!!!!!!!!!

msjan1
        msjan1
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I am not spending as much now, being more careful about what I buy. At least, I think so. But, I use more on my projects now rather than hoard it for that”perfect” page.

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Jan, you’re right – I think I’m using rather than hoarding a lot more myself. I guess we’re beginning to realize at last that “more” is coming in another month…

Bec
            Bec
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I only have a tiny scrap space now. I used to use the spare bedroom but now that’s Leo’s room so I’ve moved into the corner of the living room.
              When I moved I had to clear out all the excess and I ended up giving it to Sophie’s after school care so the kids could play with it.
              Now I’ve also been buying alot less, while I’d love to own everything new that comes out I have nowhere to store it

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Oh no!!!! At least they went to a good place, Bec. Was there anything that you now wish you hadn’t given away?

Bec
                Bec
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

No there is nothing I regret giving away, it was mainly stuff that had been sitting in my stash for years.
                  I have enough supplies left to make a million layouts lol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.