Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW 7/4/16 Did you take any pictures..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Bec Bec 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

over the holiday that you just can’t wait to scrap? I know I did! I’m just “jonesing” for the next kit so I can scrap some pictures of my dd and I. What about you? What’s the latest picture you’ve taken that you just can’t wait to scrap?

droopidog
      droopidog
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have a couple of selfies that dh and I took. Other than that nope. I need new pictures.

Kim
        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
        http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

msjan1
        msjan1
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Some selfies here, too. DD and her friend said I should have bought a selfie stick!

GinnyH
          GinnyH
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I have some new photos to scrap of DD of course! I nearly always top up my photo supply whilst walking the dog because Holly comes with me and she loves having her photo taken and dosent mind how long she stands there posing! So can’t wait for my kit to get her so can start scrapping!

ginny 🙂

anniescraps
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

All of them…lol what’s funny is I’m not joking. I have 4 banker boxes, 5 photo boxes, and I can’t begin to count how many are uploaded in the computer that haven’t been printed yet. I’m working on organizing and categorizing for starters and I’m going to take it from there.
              As for selfies, yup have a ton in the phone that need to be uploaded.
              I keep telling myself, it will happen, one day, I don’t know when, BUT it will happen.

anniescraps
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

All of them…lol what’s funny is I’m not joking. I have 4 banker boxes, 5 photo boxes, and I can’t begin to count how many are uploaded in the computer that haven’t been printed yet. I’m working on organizing and categorizing for starters and I’m going to take it from there.
                As for selfies, yup have a ton in the phone that need to be uploaded.
                I keep telling myself, it will happen, one day, I don’t know when, BUT it will happen.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  anniescraps.
                • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  anniescraps.
                Bec
                Bec
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I got a new camera a few weeks ago so I have tons of new photos of Sophie I’m dying to scrap. Plus we are on holidays now so I’m hoping to get some new beach photos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.