Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW-9/11/17…have you

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by msjan1 msjan1 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Well, today is 9/11. We all remember where we were that day, what we did, what we thought, who we worried about. But, in the years since, have you scrapped about it? Would you, if you haven’t? Has it ever crossed your mind?

Peggy
      Peggy
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I don’t think I can scrap this, Jan.
        I’ve actually given this some thought over the past few years. I knew some of the victims, not well, but they were neighbors & friends of my sons growing up and somehow, I just can’t.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

anniescraps
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Never thought about scrapping it, never will. Was still living in NJ when it happened. Too many connections. After all these years it’s still raw, not just for those that lost loved ones, but for this country as a whole. I will leave it to the history books and memorials.

droopidog
          droopidog
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I’ve thought about scrapping it. I’ve been to the memorial and once I got there I felt it was wrong to take pictures. I do have some souvenirs from being there. I may still do a page eventually.

Kim
            My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
            http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

msjan1
            msjan1
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I’ve thought about it but have not done so either. I do see others scrap sad, tragic events. I have done it myself. Even scrapped about something that made me mad. It’s part of my life so why not? Kim, I’m with you. At some point I think I will scrap it, too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.