Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW – 9/19 Mounds or Almond Joy?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Mounds or Almond Joy? Why? We are in the buying Halloween candy mode for the upcoming festival and it got me to thinking….do you like Mounds or Almond Joy? There seem to be two very distinct camps of people.

OK..This is so funny, because we talk about this all the time with those 2 bars…I loooooove Almond joy, but pick out the almonds..I loooooove mounds, but would rather have milk chocolate…so, I wish they made mounds like the almond joy with milk chocolate, sans the almond…But if I have to, I will continue to pick out the almonds…lol…

Snagg1
        Send PM

What do you think? Almond Joy of course. There used to be a teacher at the school I worked at named Mr. Almond. I would ask everyone who are we when I stood next to him. Almond Joy of course.

I actually love them both!! But, if I had to pick just one, it would be Almond Joy because I love almonds!

Both. Actually I'd like either right now….

ummm, I would still rather have one of Shells Coffee Crisps!!! OMG…my mouth waters when I think about them!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

I am an almond Joy kinda girl. Halloween is horrible here. My daughter Karrah can't eat the candy. Many family members buy her a small gift from the dollar store but the others come home with so much she is always disappointed.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Shell (or any other Canadian ladies) – do we have these in Canada? I've never had either. In our household we always buy the Nestle Halloween that's nut-free. DH and I don't like the Smarties and the coloring makes the kids crazy, so we try to give those out first and save the Coffee Crisps, Kit Kats and Aeros for ourselves.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I don't think I have seen them in Canada.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Almond Joy. Of course!!!!

LisaG, sooooo ditto!! I have a wrapper on my bulletin board to remember….

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Guess I'm the odd girl out on this thread. I much prefer Mounds..I like dark chocolate

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Almond Joy for me, and if they made Almond Joy with Dark Chocolate I would like it even more.

ew

Neither for me.

My kids and Kel like Almond Joy.

I like the Almond Joy because of the almonds… just wish they made Mounds with almonds so I could have the dark chocolate and almonds together.

Mounds…gotta have that dark chocolate!! But I wouldn't tu down an almond joy…lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.