Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW August 15th – Treasured Item

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  anniescraps 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    GinnyH
    GinnyH
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

What is the one item that you could just not do without for your scrapbooking projects apart from the paper and flowers, because lets just face it we couldn’t do scrapbooking without those!

ginny 🙂

GinnyH
      GinnyH
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

After I did this question I realised that it wasn’t as easy to answer as I thought! I have decided that it is a toss up between my distressing tool and my Walnut Stain Ink pad! I cant imagine not being able to distress my papers and 9 times out of ten I ink everything too! To make a decision I would say my distressing tool!!! But to be fair there is a whole heap of other stuff that could be included! LOL!

ginny 🙂

droopidog
        droopidog
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

This is a question that makes you think.

It really is hard to say. I do love my flowers and mixed media. However, I have done layouts without using one or the other. I have done masculine layouts without flowers, but with tons of mixed media. I have done other layouts with flowers but no mixed media. These are the 2 things I do reach for the most.

Now that I think about it, I would have to say chipboard. I try really hard to add chipboard to everything I do. resins and metals are rounding out the pack.

Kim
          My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
          http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

lindapekrul
          lindapekrul
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Glue! Not a very glamorous item, but I find I have a whole buffet of glues that I MUST have. LOL. There’s my beloved ATG gun – quick and easy, Scotch clear glue for small projects, Perfect Paper Adhesive for decoupage, Fabri-Tac for fabrics, 3-in-1 for heavy items, E6000 & Zip Dry for metals, Art Glitter glue for flower making, Post It adhesive rolls for holding dies in place, Glossy Accents for making things shiny and pretty, and a new one to me this month… that a friend showed me… Plus Glue Tape that has a pen nib sized roller that’s perfect for eensy teensy detail gluing!

GinnyH
            GinnyH
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

LOL! Linda you do have a big collection of glues!!!

ginny 🙂

Bec
              Bec
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Lately the thing ive been putting on everything I make is liquid pearls. I just can’t get enough of them.

But my distresser, distress ink, chipboard, resin, and glue are all very high on my list.

Peggy
                Peggy
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

My must haves aren’t that exciting – like Ginny, I need my distressing tool(s) and ink pads. I do use a variety depending on the colors of the papers.
                  I also have a must do – I’m really trying to use up my piles of flowers and trims and metals and chippies…

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
                  msjan1
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hmmm…Distrezz It All. I take it everywhere even though it’s loud. Inks, too. I have to distress and/or ink the edges of my papers. Archival black ink and some of my stamps for background stamping.

droopidog
                    droopidog
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Hmmm…Distrezz It All. I take it everywhere even though it’s loud. Inks, too. I have to distress and/or ink the edges of my papers. Archival black ink and some of my stamps for background stamping.

Jan you must not forget your shape punches. You use those on everything.

Kim
                      My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
                      http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

msjan1
                      msjan1
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Lol. I do, don’t I, Kim?!

Peggy
                        Peggy
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

I know that you mentioned scissors, but I must mention my Honey Bees. I don’t think I’ve ever NOT used them, if only for a bit of trimming or slight distressing.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

anniescraps
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

My nonstick craft mat. I need it, without it my surface area no matter where I play would be utterly destroyed.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.