Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW-If you could return just one

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Peggy Peggy 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    msjan1
    msjan1
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Yep, what is the one scrappy item you’ve purchased that was just a dud? If you could return it, what would it be?

msjan1
      msjan1
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

A long time ago, I bought the XYRON design runner and some cartridges. It came with a keyboard so you could type whatever or use the cartridges and print right on your page. I used it a few times, but big waste of money.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by msjan1 msjan1.
        luv46kdz
        luv46kdz
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

The paper corner chomper not the small one by We are memory keepers, this big pink thing that is now a holder for my heat gun

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh yes!!! Do you remember the battery run glue gun? It never stayed hot and it chewed up batteries like nobody’s business. I used rechargeables, but the ones in the gun would die before the spares were ready.
            I don’t remember the price, but I do know that I could have bought several cheap-ass Darice guns for the money.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

RAE
            RAE
            Swirly Moderator
              Send PM

The Binderie by 7 Gypsies! It’s a glorified hole punch! I have that cordless glue gun, and I have never used it. I am not a fan of glue guns. 🙂 Fabri-Tac does the job!

msjan1
              msjan1
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I wondered about those glue guns.now I know! I used to hate glue guns for scrapping but use it all the time now.

Peggy
                Peggy
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I still like my glue gun when I want to get something glued fast immediately.

The binderie, I’d forgotten about that thing. I bought one and for the life of me I can’t tell you what became of it. Stupid thing wasn’t heavy enough for a door stop, even.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.