Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW January 30th

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by StephD StephD 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GinnyH
    GinnyH
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

We all love our social media, right?

But is it killing life on all of the separate blogs, sites and forums?

Do you visit both ( I’m thinking Facebook and Instagram here) as often as you would the separate sites/blogs/forums or more?
      Do you follow up on the threads/links provided on these social media sites to separate sites/blogs or just browse/scroll through it all in the one place?

What is your view?

ginny 🙂

droopidog
      droopidog
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am a social media addict when it comes to scrappy stuff. That’s all I prefer to see.

I do the Facebook groups, Pinterest and Instagram (both personal and Swirlydoos). I browse mostly, unless something really catches my eye, then I comment.

I also do You-tube videos at night before I go to bed, plus I do blogs and forums. Swirlydoos is my home, so I am always on the forum here.

Kim
        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Merrihew
        Merrihew
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

We have limited access to the internet, and while it is the max we can get, I still have to be careful about not going over. So, I do facebook, swirlydoos and a few blogs. I love youtube videos, but they really eat up the useage! If I had unlimited data, I would probably go crazy watching how to videos! LOL!

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I’ve resolved to stay offline for large chunks of time this year, so…
            I do check into FB via phone a couple of times a day and ditto with Pinterest & Instagram, but only for a few moments. That said, I spend more time there than on blogs; the one exception: if I see something that really strikes me, I’ll click on the link and take a good look at the project. (I do check out the DT blogs @ Reveal!)
            You Tube? That was my other addiction; I watch the Swirly videos and anything that looks interesting if it’s not too long.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
            msjan1
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Fb groups: I scroll through, comment when I really like it
              Instagram: not on often, maybe a few times a month
              Blogs: a little-Swirlydoos ALL the time!
              Swirlydoos forums: almost daily-this new job has kept me off of it daily
              Youtube: only a few times a month-again this job has cut into my browsing time
              Pinterest: 4-5 times a week for ideas

I rarely click on the links attached to projects-only go if I am thinking, “how did she do that?!”

Sherrenae
              Sherrenae
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Facebook and Pinterest are about all I have time for. Instagram seems like something I could get into, but haven’t made much of an effort there.

StephD
                StephD
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I do Facebook and Pinterest too, I do like to check out you tube for scrappy videos> Things like Instagram, witter and some of the others I don’t really get, to me it’s just more Facebook stuff shortened.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.