Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW Resolutions

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by RAE RAE 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bec
    Bec
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

It’s not long until we are in 2016, so what are your scrap resolutions for next year………or non scrap related resolutions ?

Bec
      Bec
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

My main resolution this year is to be more organised with my scrapbooking. I’ve brought myself a organiser and I’ll write down when all my projects are due and tick off once I’ve finished one. I’m on 5 design teams in 2016 so I want to be extra organised so I don’t end up with 6 projects to make in one weekend.

Second is that I am going to try to get my scrapbooking budget under control. I spend ALOT on scrapbooking, if I actually added it all up it would be scary. But next year I want a new camera and I won’t be able to get one if I keep spending hundreds a month of craft products. So no more online shopping for me………unless there is a sale ?

Non scrap resolution is the same as I make every year, to be healthier (e.g eat more veges, more exercise, less sugar) surely one year I’ll be able to stick at it….right?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Bec Bec.
        msjan1
        msjan1
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

You will certainly be busy this coming year, Bec. Can’t wait to see all you create!

Peggy
          Peggy
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Wow, Bec!!!! I’d say that your organizer idea is perfect, you’re certainly going to need it!!!! (Like Jan, I’m looking forward to seeing ALL of your upcoming projects!)

My resolution is an easy one: I intend to stick to a very frugal scrappy budget this year. I really do have enough stuffs to last for a long, long time. Except for my Swirly Kits (a total necessity!), I’m not going to be buying much of anything, no matter how much enabling goes on around here.
            Okay, it’s not an easy one, but I do hope to stick to it.

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

droopidog
            droopidog
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

My scrappy resolution is to use my stuff. No more hoarding.

One specific goal is to use at least one piece of chipboard on every layout. I have so much chipboard and ordered tons more from the special order.

I’m doing really good at purging what I don’t use anymore. Right now, I’m fairly happy with my set up. My flowers are still out of control, but I don’t think they will every be in control. Lol

Non scrappy resolution is like Bec, be healthier. I have terrible eating habits. I need to be better with that. I do ok with exercise and water intake. Just need to let go of the chips.

Kim
              My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
              http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

RAE
              RAE
              Swirly Moderator
                Send PM

Kim and I have the same scrappy resolution- use at least one piece of chipboard on every project. We made the pact after we went nuts with the last DA order, and then some!

I’m still going with my one from two years ago- if I make a purchase, I have to use at least something from the purchase before I make another one.

Non scrappy resolutions-
                1. Get my 10,000 steps in EVERY DAY, and then do the 7 Minute Workout App Challenge at least 5 times a week. (Staring after I get back from CHA.)
                2. Make housekeeping a priority. I will put anything before housework, and it has to stop. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.