Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW – Techniques

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

What new techniques have you tried recently?

For me I'm jumping into the mixed media thing heavily…..especially Burlap. I made a
    canvas this weekend with tons of sprays, gesso, modeling paste and ink. It's not quite finished but so excited to jump into this more.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I haven't really tried anything new. I sooooo want to try the Bloom Girl stuff. Lots of techniques go into that!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Angelica, I just got one of the stamps and a stencil in the mail and I can't wait to try it out…but I REALLY was impressed with the quality of the stamp….very detailed- can't wait to play with those….

I recently aquired some gear/steampunk molds and have a package of molding clay that I want to try to incorporate…and I haven't worked much with canvas, so thats my next thing to try

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'd like to try out the new BoBunny pearlescent paint. In those little tubes. Gabrielle Pollacco use them on one of her boxes and they look very cool. yummie colors. Also their new adhesive stencils look soooooooo MOOST HAVE!!!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.