Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW – wish list

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Only a few weeks until Christmas – what do you want Santa to bring you this year?

On my wish list is a daylight lamp! Would love to be able to take good pics when it's dark and rainy outside (which it is about 4-5 months a year in Sweden 🙂 )!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Ditto with the lamp, Helena…
      And then, what I want most of all is more time to scrap. Do you think that Santa can give me a bit of that?

A new house with a BIG scrap room is at the top of my list! LOL! The other thing I would love is a weekend with my 4 granddaughters (ages 10,9,8 and 4) so that we could have another Grandma scrapbook camp. That would be sooooo much fun!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Top of my list would be winning the lottery so I can buy anything scrap related, witch of course will never happen, lol. So I guess what I'd like is to pay all my bills down so I can actually start getting the Swirlydoos kit every month!

I want a gift certificate to Sephora.

But really not much this year. A happy family and for us all to be healthy come Christmas.

A new house with a BIG scrap room is at the top of my list! LOL! The other thing I would love is a weekend with my 4 granddaughters (ages 10,9,8 and 4) so that we could have another Grandma scrapbook camp. That would be sooooo much fun!

That sounds wonderful! Hope it happens!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Well I got a new house with a big scrappy room (yay) and now I need time to scrap like Peggs. LOL

That new room came at a price of lots more work hours.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Top of my wish list is for my scrappy muse to come back! Anyone seen her?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

She is out starting the holidays off right with mine. Damn social butterflies need to bring their asses home .

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

[quote]

She is out starting the holidays off right with mine. Damn social butterflies need to bring their asses home .
              [/quote]

BIG DITTO !!!!!!!

[quote]
              [quote]

[/quote]

BIG DITTO !!!!!!!
              [/quote]

I *knew* she was up to no good!!

[quote]

[/quote]

LOL!!

Mine must be clingy, I have been having some great ideas! But, that might just be because she was asleep for a year.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Truly me and mine really have all we need. Health and happiness tops our list, but what I'd really like is for someone to read my hubby's resume and say get that guy in here for an interview! My man needs a job, this is breaking his spirit 🙁 A man who's worked since he's 13 is suffering.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

That was a real sucky downer! I'd love a lamp too, most don't realize how important lighting is 🙂 I'd love one of these for my stamp pads!

[img:width=203&height=248]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1416943695_2893_FT252998_image.jpg[/img]

Oh Paula, I hope he finds something!

I think Kelly is remodeling because the store has been slow and he has to be busy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.