Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Storage Ideas

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Help! Over the past six months and especially since joining Swirlydoos, I have started to accumulate different distress inks, Stickles, Blending tools, Smooch Inks, Gimmer mists and on and on and on… Anyone have any storage ideas? They are spreading everywhere and it seems like I spend way too much time looking for what I need.
      I found a craft storage spinner by Plaid online that looks like it might have worked but no one has them!
      I have a coer desk in our den with overhead cubes and some under desk storage containers on wheels for my embellies, paper, etc. but the inks are a problem. Would like to have them in one spot – if possible – and would appreciate any suggestions you gals might have.
      FYI – I am an organization nut and this is driving me crazy!!!
      Sue

I'm not much help, but I do feel your pain! I'm in the same boat and can't find my paddles

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I've been having the same problem and recently invested in these two products. The white drawer is from the Jetmax Modular storage system that Michaels sells. The cart is something I found at Costco when I was there searching for sour soothers. (Settle down, settle down, they were for my daughter, all of you from the weight loss thread who are gasping. LOL) I just love it. It's 10 1/4 wide by 14 long and is great for everything from the smaller punches to all sorts of embellishments. In fact, I loved it so much I went back a couple of days later and bought 2 more!! Don't mind my labelling system, I hope to pretty it up before too long. LOL.

[img:width=568&height=568]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305494104_550_FT92410_003.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Here's the cart. Couldn't get it to come with the other picture.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Jeez, I'm really having trouble today. Here it is (I hope)!!

Nope. I can't get this image to upload for some reason. If you go to my blog: http://www.blueskyprairiescraps.blogspot.com I will post a picture of it there.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I love this new spinning rack I got from Stampin Things. It holds my distress pads, reinkers, stains, Staz On, and more junk on top.
              [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305498602_531_FT92410_rak_pic_.gif[/img]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It came as a natural wood color, but of course I had to alter it!
                [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305498846_531_FT92410_rak_2_pic_.gif[/img]

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Here's an old acrylic stand that used to be for cigars that I use for my sprays and paints.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Let's try this again…
                    [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305499206_531_FT92410_sprays.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I'm a rep for Marlboro, so I'm always running in and out of convenience stores. Here's another cigar rack that one of my Retailers gave me…
                      [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305499356_531_FT92410_glimmer_glam.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

I just have my Smooch in these cheap bins I got from target for a buck.
                        [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305499520_531_FT92410_smooch.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I put my glimmer mist in a bin right by my masks. Hope this gives you a few ideas!
                          [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305499576_531_FT92410_glimmer_mist.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

I put my glimmer mist in a bin right by my masks. Hope this gives you a few ideas!
                            [img:width=320&height=240]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1305499576_531_FT92410_glimmer_mist.jpg[/img]

These look great, now I curious to see you entire room. SHOW IT!!!!

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Oh no Kim…it's a mess right now! But one of these days, I promise I will! I'm on vacation in a couple of weeks, so maybe I'll get motivated then…

Krissy
                              Krissy
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

Amber, your racks are full of nice scrappy goodies. It looks like pictures at an LSS.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.