Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff STORMS!!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

We got hit hard yesterday by some crazy storms. The store has a bit of roof damage, Kel is already out there working on it. The house lost a few shingles and the poor trees lots of limbs, but other than that we are okay.

I don't like the 110+ heat we have been having all summer, but to change that to damaging storms is not much better.

I hear Oregon has nice weather. LOL!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Manda, how horrible!!!! Was it a toado or just super wicked winds & rain? You're all okay and that's the important thing, but you are certainly having a sucky year in your part of the country!!!! And still no relief from the heat…

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Wow, you've been having an extremely yucky Summer Manda!!!! Just glad everyone is okay!!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Thank goodness you are all safe! I worry about you guys in toado alley. That is scary stuff! I'll take snow over those ANY day of the week.

It is raining so hard here at this very moment that I can hear it hitting the roof of our office buliding!

No toadoes! Thank goodness!

It came up SO FAST. We were watching tv, then I was like, WOW, is that thunder? It was really close, then like, 2 minutes later, BAM. It was right on top of us! Some people still do not have power, we are lucky to have it!

Yea, we have been having torrential rains here. Some local flooding, but not to bad, The rain is a welcome friend as it cools it down a little. No bueno that your storms are causing damage to your house. Thank goodness for no toadoes. Stay safe and I hope it cools down for you a little.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow Manda..stay safe!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Glad you're all Ok!!

So sorry, Manda! The storms didn't get down my way. It's still over 100 and dry as a bone. I've lost count now of how many over 100 degree days we've had now. I stopped counting at 72…..
              Did you get much rain with the storm? I'm glad you are all safe…..

BUMMER Debbie! You guys need it!

There are some storms in the forecast (finally) for the week.

Poor Kel, went over SO early to fix the roof and he put his hand on a different part and it went right through! 🙁

Snagg1
                Send PM

*gasp* Is he ok?

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

That sucks, Manda! I hope he's okay!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Manda so glad you guys are ok.

We are having the same weather issues here too. Heat and rain, lots of both.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Manda, is Kel okay?????????????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.