Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Such a Day!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Whew. I'm doing a part-time seasonal job right now and just as I pull into the parking lot this moing my older son (30) calls and says he feels really super sick to his stomach and he's been throwing up, etc. His girlfriend is with him so I tell him to go to urgent care or ER because it sounds bad. He agrees to go to urgent care. Just as I am about to start working he calls and says he is being transferred to the hospital. Already long story short(er)–he had emergency appendectomy late this afteoon. All went well and he is going to be fine but it was a long day. I told my DH that we are being reminded not to just look forward to the big events that may be coming up we need to appreciate even the everyday mundane stuff too. When you wake up in the moing you never know what the day brings.

Wow, Patty! Sounds like your family really did have one of those days! So sorry your son had to have surgery, but I am glad he is going to be O.K.! Good thing he went to urgent care!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

That's awful! I hope he recovers quickly!

Wow…. I'm glad he is going to be okay!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

very glad he went to the Dr. when he did..it could have been so much worst

WOW! Good thing he caught that!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Patty, I'm so glad that he caught it in time; wishes for his speedy recovery!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh no!! I hope he recovers quickly!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow, that was quite a day – glad your son was able to get the proper care!

Glad he took Mom's advise and went to the doctor. Could have been ugly had he waited.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Wow, Hope he is doing well…

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Thanks very much everyone. He was already back at home by noon today after surgery late yesterday afteoon–amazing.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.