Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Such a total waste of time….

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I chose to watch the Anthony trial from beginning to end today. I guess I've been obsessed with it. I got hooked 3 years ago when Caylee was missing. My own DGD was just an infant, and I so identified with the story. After watching on Nancy Grace, I would go into my DGD's room just to make sure that she was still there and safe.
    I've given up all my routines and haven't scrapped in a month. The verdict came in today…and justice wasn't done for Caylee….
    Lessons: (1) don't get so involved in something you can do nothing about. (2)Don't give up living your own life for something you have no control over. (3) Don't stay off Swirlydoos so long that you feel like a stranger!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Welcome back debbie!!! And your right, justice wasn't done!!!

It's shocking! I can't believe she got off! The whole country is in disbelief…

It is shocking! But glad to see you back Big Mimi!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

So happy to see you back! It is a very sad story, that is for sure. 🙁

I KNOW! A friend told me today not guilty on all counts (I hadn't heard yet) and I was shocked out of my gourd!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I was totally shocked too!!!!!!! welcome back Debbie 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sista, what the hell, we've missed you, don't be gone so long ANYMORE!!! I didn't watch any of it but was shocked beyond belief at the verdict.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
              Send PM

It is a sad sign of the times. Having been on a jury – You are told if theres is reasonable doubt you have to vote innocent.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It is a sad sign of the times. Having been on a jury – You are told if theres is reasonable doubt you have to vote innocent.

Astonishing!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm finally getting back to reality. I may never watch another trial on TV. This one has been too depressing for me. I finally have the urge to clean my scrapbook room and scrap again. Finally!!!! (I was beginning to worry about me!)

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Welcome home Debbie…we missed you!!!!!

but that's the key – not guilty does NOT mean innocent. please be clear on that. it means there wasn't enough evidence to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT. it's a very high test to meet.

i just think it's funny that she's going to be billed for the police time she wasted HAHAHAHA

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.