Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Surgery is over…

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I'm back. Oral surgery took 3 hours…The last 2 implants were placed, the last 6 teeth were pulled and the temporary upper teeth/plate are in place until the last 2 implants integrate.About 6 months. Good Lord, my mouth feels like an explosion happened in there. Novocain has wo off…I am afraid to take the Darvocet, I have never taken it before. The last thing I need is to feel sick to my stomach. I have ibuprofen 600, but I have to eat with it and I cant eat right now… I have an ice pack on my face, took 2 extra strength Tylenol and trying not to spit…just let it drool out into a spit bucket…gross…lol…Where does all of this spit come from!!

Someone pass me a Milk Shake please!!!!
    Before I pass out!!

*passing a milkshake*

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh, Lisa!!!!!! I wish these could help {{{HUGS}}}, I hope that they can!!!!
      I guess about the best thing is to try & sleep and dream of how nice you're going to look once the flocking explosion is over.

Lisa!!! I sure hope the pain eases up quickly!

Sending healing waves to you. Ouch!!!! I hope you can at least scrap!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Big {{hugs}} Lisa. Hope you start to feel better soon.

Oh my gosh Lisa that sounds painful! I hope you feel better soon.
        I also hope it all goes as you dream and you have that smile you have been wishing for! xo

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Passing lots and lots of milk shakes. Glad it's all over

Snagg1
            Send PM

I hope you feel better soon. Can't imagine the pain.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I've got a milk shake line working over here. Keepin' them coming for you.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yikes, that sounds rough! Hope you're feeling better soon.

If you do scrap make sure to keep the spit bucket on the other side (milkshakes, too).

Hope you have a restful night.

Bless your heart.. I hope you get something down to knock that pain out. So excited for you to get a new beautiful smile though! 🙂
                Hang in there sending hugs and prayers your way!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That sounds absolutely miserable. Hope you feel better soon!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh I feel your pain, I've had two implants, so worth the time and pain, but ouch!! Feel better soon!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thank you girlies. My son went out for me after work and bought all kinds of goodies for me. Ice cream, and caation instant breakfast to make milk shakes. Pudding, and he picked up my drugs…Such a good boy. Grandpa didnt know what to do for me, just sat with me when I got home. Hubby was afraid to bring home pizza for fear the smell would drive me nuts, but he did bring me some wonderful soup from the restaurant and put it in the blender for me.
                    And all of you girls are making me smile..Even though it hurts!!! lol Thank you!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.