Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Sweetest Thing Project Challenge ~WINNER~

This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

This month we have an amazing little dresser (mini tall boy) by Kaisercraft, paired with their ELEGANT Curiosity line! And, if you are getting this add on, then this challenge is for YOU!!!!!

All you have to do is alter the dresser using ANYTHING from the project add on, the main kit, or any other October add on. You may use about 25% of things from your stash to top off your project. 🙂

Post your project in the Sweetest Thing gallery by midnight, November 15th for a change to win a RAK from me. (I will post the pic very soon.)

Here's what the education team did with the kit:

Andie:
      1380829192_572_FT220152_minitallboy1_.jpg

Rae:
      1380845655_16_FT220152_oct_2013_sd_tall_boy_front-001.jpg

Check the homepage this month or go to the Swirlydoos Youtube channel to find our video tutorials we made for these projects.

Now, what are YOU going to do with it?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh wow, those are so pretty!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Awesome! Can't wait to attack this project kit!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Rae, you and Andie did such an amazing job with these!!!!
            Mine SHOULD arrive today and one look at your examples makes me want to go out and stalk the mail carrier now ;D
            Seriously, I'm looking forward to making this!!!!

Here is mine everything is from this months kit except the two small black flowers and the black soot distress stain I used on the tall boy
            [img:width=600&height=939]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381354476_2744_FT221817_befunky_mini_tall_boy_003.jpg_.jpg[/img]

oops and the chipboard on the sides are from my stash!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here is mine everything is from this months kit except the two small black flowers and the black soot distress stain I used on the tall boy
              [url url=/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381354476_2744_FT221817_befunky_mini_tall_boy_003.jpg.jpg][img:width=600&height=939]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1381354476_2744_FT221817_befunky_mini_tall_boy_003.jpg_.jpg[/img][/url]

Stunning!!!!!!!!! I love your colors, so elegant and the birdcages are a wonderful idea!!! The bling down the sides is soooo pretty!!!!

I just realized the top was not all the way dry…. And you can see it grrrr….. I will try to take another photo later. I saw good weather and jumped on it…. To soon I guess but thanks Peggy!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow Portia I'm loving how your dresser tued out and love how you've used the bird cages!

Thanks !!!! I am just loving everything in this kit!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Portia! This is EXQUISITE! LOVELY! I really am speechless!

To kind considering yours is fabulous!!! You both did do good with them.

Wow Portia….. So so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

Oh you guys..I love your little chests of drawers..They're beautiful…I wish I'd ordered one now.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Great job Portia. Love the colors.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.