Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Swirly Recipe Swap weekend of 9/30

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hi ladies!!!

Well, with all of the talk of the ramen recipes, I thought it might be fun to have a weekend where we post some of our favorite recipes. For some of us cooler weather is approaching and to me that means using my crock pot more and comfort food, lots of baking and yummy stuff.

So, what do you say? Wanna share with us some of your favorite recipes? We do have a recipe thread. Feel free to add them there. I will try to create threads that are organized by type (beef, chicken, bread, cookies, etc.)

I'm always up for new recipes.
      I'll have to find my favorites to share

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, I likeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Looking forward to it!

Snagg1
            Send PM

I created threads that are broken down by category and they are sticky threads so that have the yellowy/orange buttons at the top.

Let me know if I missed anything!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks Lisa!! Sounds fun!! I'll see what i can contribute…yikes!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

Thanks Lisa!! Sounds fun!! I'll see what i can contribute…yikes!

Go shake your neighbors down! LOL :P

great idea, i found some recipies on Pintrest lately that has me more into experimenting, rather than going with the tried and true. i'll post some from there that i have tried already.

I'll dig out my favorites. 🙂 I should wa you, though… most of my favories haven't followed the exact recipe in years! My mom is a 'from scratch' cook and encouraged me to tweak recipes to suit my taste buds. I do have a great casserole recipe from when my mom was a teenager that I'll try to find and post…. it's yummy and kids love it!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

You ladies cook. I am impressed. I am sure I have a family favorite even if its not my family. lol I would appreciate some recipes to follow. Truth is my husband is the cook I will share with him.

Love dh's that cook. Mine is not scared of the kitchen!! Love that!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I used to cok & cooked well. Now my favorites are someone else's cooking.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I still love to cook. Unfortunately, I don't get the chance to cook for a lot of people any more 🙁 (

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I've already tried the broccoli recipe Shell posted. I made it last night and for such a simple recipe the broccoli was amazing!!!!

IKR?!?!

SOOOO easy, and so yummy!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.