Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Swirly Scrapping Star – Busted

This topic contains 48 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

BUSTED!!
    Swirly Savage, Jrabs, caught on film in her local Joann's, no surprises that she was caught red-handed in the trim aisle. Remarkably, her phone rang….. The conversation went something like this……

Jrabs: Hello Babes
    DH: Where are you?
    Jrabs: Just out and about
    DH: No you're not just 'out', you're in Hobby Lobby
    Jrabs: No I'm not
    DH: Yes you are
    Jrabs: No, really I'm not lying, I'm not in Hobby Lobby
    DH: <pondering – sensing something fishy>
    Jrabs: Okay, I'm in Joann's, with Kim, but it's not Hobby Lobby…..B)

LOL. It never fails, whenever Jen and I rendeasvouz at any local craft store, Jen's DH calls. Spiderman has spidey senses. Jen's DH has spending on scrappy stuff senses and seems to nab us every time!

I was very impressed with the level of restraint shown by Jen today though, she left the store with a very unimpressive bag of stuff.

[img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1306014385_259_FT0_img00032-20110521-1250_.jpg[/img]

Wow-ee Girlfriend! The WW is certainly working for you!!!!! You are just a little tad of a Savage! And to think….you hip check the big-sized gals…like me!!! I'm not going to be quite so scared of you now, my friend!!!! !lol

Glad your sweet hubby is keeping tabs on you!!!

LOL that's hilarious!!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

LMAO!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

hehe too cute 🙂

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Jen look at how cute you are, being busted and all.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

She must be saving up for our pre-camp shopping in Colorado.

That could be a picture of me!!!! My husband ALWAYS calls when I'm out shopping! Don't know how he does it. I usually say I'm on my way home and leave the store. 🙂 By the way, what does DH mean?

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Jen look at how cute you are, being busted and all.

Ditto!

Thats hilarious!

That could be a picture of me!!!! My husband ALWAYS calls when I'm out shopping! Don't know how he does it. I usually say I'm on my way home and leave the store. 🙂 By the way, what does DH mean?

It means dear husband.. But when my dh seen it he thought it stood for something else!! Lol 🙂

[quote]

It means dear husband.. But when my dh seen it he thought it stood for something else!! Lol 🙂
              [/quote]

Hummmm??? I'm thinking….dead horse, dead head, dumb ho, deer hunter???? Wonder what he was thinking???

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Too funny lol!! Great pic Jennifer!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Quote:
                Quote:
                Quote:
                [/quote]

Hummmm??? I'm thinking….dead horse, dead head, dumb ho, deer hunter???? Wonder what he was thinking???

[/quote]

[quote]
                [quote]
                [quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.