Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Swirly sisters are the BEST (Shelly You ROCK!!)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

After another crappy day at work, I get home to a package waiting for me. It's from Shelly. In it is 2 packages of that AMAZING toffee that she bought to camp.

Not only did she send me candy, she included some other scrappy goodies. Several bags of various leaves that I can't wait to use on a layout and the cutest note pad.

Thank you so much Shelly, you have made my day. Of course, I have already had a piece of the toffee. It's still just as yummy.

well, i'm glad you got it, it was waiting for a long time with the strike and all.
      i did a LO with the punch you gave me, i still have to post it – so thanks back atcha!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Awwww……love our swirly sisters!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Awww, this is soooo awesomely sweet!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Aw, how sweet! Canadian candy is AWESOME! When dh went to Vancouver in April, he brought back some yummy candy.
            Shelly, if I send you some cash or scrap goodies this coming winter, will you PRETTY PLEASE buy me some Kinder Eggs and chocolate to send to me when they won't on the way here!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow!!!! That is so sweet!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That was so nice..that's what swirly sisters are all about

Aw, how sweet! Canadian candy is AWESOME! When dh went to Vancouver in April, he brought back some yummy candy.
                Shelly, if I send you some cash or scrap goodies this coming winter, will you PRETTY PLEASE buy me some Kinder Eggs and chocolate to send to me when they won't on the way here!

what kinda chocolate do you want? what did he bring – i never know what we have that you don't. like the kinder eggs, didn't know you didn't have those.
                i don't mind throwing some in the mail for ya, it's the shipping that's expensive LOL

Shell is indeed a super doll!

A Sweet Sweet Swirly sister you are Shell!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

[quote]

what kinda chocolate do you want? what did he bring – i never know what we have that you don't. like the kinder eggs, didn't know you didn't have those.
                  i don't mind throwing some in the mail for ya, it's the shipping that's expensive LOL
                  [/quote]

THANKS! The US can't sell Kinder Eggs because the USDA won't allow it. I guess it has something to do with the fact that there is a toy in the middle of something edible. (Americans must be too stupid not to eat them! LOL!) Audra loved them. And, I love them for the chocolate- it's super yummy. I'll send you some $$ for some, but they'll melt if I do it now!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

ooooh, those sound yummy!!!!

Awww how sweet!!!! I am a happy camper here at Swirly Country!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

hehe mmmm kinder eggs 🙂 what kinda coffee did ya send her? mmmmmmmm coffee 🙂

Snagg1
                        Send PM

mmmmmmmm coffeee……..mmmmmmmm chocolate

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.