Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Swirlydoos and Once Upon A Sketch…….

This topic contains 13 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Go check it out http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/november-1st-challenge.html Swirlydoos is sponsoring a sketch challenge over at Once Upon a Sketch.

Woo hoo!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

way cool!!!

Awesome!

I want to urge all my Swirly friends to enter this challenge!!!! It will be lots of fun, and thanks so much to Krissy for sponsoring the challenge!!!!

I will!!

I will try and get to this one!!!

Ohhhh How awesome is this!!!!!!

love sketch challenges!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

How cool!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

How exciting!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Very cool!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Very cool and I'm gonna try and get it done.

How awesome!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

YAY! Thanks so much Swirlydoos for sponsoring our current challenge! LOVE Swirlydoos and am so happy to show off this kit club to everyone!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

did one 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.