Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Swirlydoos App

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Just a thought it would be absolutely FAB to have a APP!!! That would so make my lunch hour a little slice of heaven and I could keep up with everything! Not to mention I could slip off in my on little world of scrap heaven. A most glorious break from the HE double hocky sticks hole of a DT job that I have!!! ;) WHOO HOO gets me plum excited just thinking about it!! Just a thought..

ooohhh! An APP would be nice…..

here I go again what is an APP? I am leaing a whole new vocabulary here.

Its like a qick link and a special designed application for a ipod, iphone, blackberry, ect.. that gives a better version of the website your viewing from you device that you have. I think that is the best way I can explain it. Hope this helps. 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

An app would be wonderful!!

Now that would be cool!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

oh good grief, you guys are seriously OVER-ESTIMATING my abilities here LMAO. I wouldn't know where to start for an APP!

LOL. I have a page open on my iPhone for Swirlydoos permanently anyway.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

IF I had an iphone, that would be sooo cool! I have a littel flip top, can't even text!! lol!

Snagg1
            Send PM

That would be awesome but I don't have one of those phones. I do have a smart phone but I'm not sure if it is smart enough!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I do this on my Ipod touch and have it book marked on my blackberry.

i'm not sure i could live without my iphone.
              and swirlydoos.
              and wine.
              and my swirly sisters.

oh, and i guess my family :P

Me too! LOL

TY Simplyme. Oh my gosh a new problem. Buy a Cricket or an IPhone. I gotta keep up with you ladies. Is this Club a bunch of wealthy women, I am an old retiree on a fixed income. It doesn't seem to fixed since I joined swir…………I told myself I would keep my Visa cards paid off. No control they are almost at max since I got interested in this again. 🙁 (

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

You can do without the Cricut, I hardly ever use mine.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.