Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions SwirlyDoos Cruise???

This topic contains 42 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

I was just reading that Nike and Bonnie are traveling….and it made me think….????

What if we could take a SwirlyCruise??? Wouldn't that be the bomb!!!!

OMG! fantastic idea!!!!! can you imagine………?

It could be like a Tim cruise only with just savages!!!

Oh awesome!! I would so want to do that!

we could bring the fam, so they don't cry that we are going on a cruise!

Snagg1
      Send PM

Oh, wouldn't that be fun! A Savage Cruise….ahh

Snagg1
        Send PM

oh, but wait, would we want the hubbies all talkting to each other??? Could be trouble LOL

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

oh, but wait, would we want the hubbies all talkting to each other??? Could be trouble LOL

Why? What kind of lies do you tell your husband about us, Lisa? LOL!

Snagg1
            Send PM

LMAO! None! I think he knows you girls as well as I do at this point. Especially after the whole incident with Lisa G's RAK!

I'm just thinking about all of the girlies who keep their swirly bills quiet.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

My husband does too. I always tell him what the Swirly buzz is. I think he thinks we're all nuts. I don't keep my bill a secret- I can't really. He's an online banking enthusiast, constantly checking the balance!

Snagg1
                Send PM

LOL – My DH doesn't really care. We each have our own bank accounts to do what we want.

He thinks we are nuts for sure! I think he is a little relieved that it's just Swirly Girls and not Dungeons and Dragons I'm caught up in. Wait….did that come out right? LMAO

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

LOL! I call it scrap crack. It could be worse- I could be addicted to alcohol or drugs!

My husband wouldnt say a PEEP!!!. Have you seen the price of Corvette parts!!?? Enough said…lol

Husband would absolutely need to come. He is NOT letting me on a cruise without him. We LOVE crusies. ahhhhhh just wonderful vacations

That would be awesome!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.