Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Swirlydoos February Sneak Peaks in honor of CHA Friday

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Yay!! It's my tu!!!! I'm totally loving this kit!!!! I did a bit of layering and distressing. I painted the DA chippie with a metallic white paint. Then painted over it with a sheer metallic brown. Love the way it tued out. The photo is my Delilah a few months back. I altered it in photoshop with an action called Peachy Keen….fitting for this kit eh?!/!? Hope you likey!!!
      [img:width=600&height=603]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296234106_12_FT0_100_8843_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=409]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296234106_12_FT0_img_7709_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296234106_12_FT0_img_7710_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296234106_12_FT0_img_7714_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Wow, Angelica! Gorgeous! Love how the chipboard swirl looks! The to area with the book page and lace peeking out is fantastic!

So soft and delicate! Love it to bits, Ang!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

She is so precious. Your layout is so pretty and delicate. I love your to area with the lacing and printed paper.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

holy this is so gorgeous, love that DA it tued out soooooooo beautiful, love all the little embellies too…hope they are in the kit 🙂
          this kit should be called Inspiration…cause you last 3 just inspired the hell outta me 🙂

Holy vision of beauty! Wow- breathtaking. Just gorgeous. Love every little tiny detail. The lace peeking from the side is my fav little touch. Goash what a photo!

gorgeous!
          I love the distressed tearing and the text peeking from behind

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh that's just gorgeous and what a gorgeous photo too! The chippie is wonderful! Its all so soft and beautiful!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gotta try that to effect with the lace peaking out…AMAZING!
            have to have to copy this technique!
            and I have to know..how did you get the pearls to go around the flower cluster like that?
            This layout is stunning! I keep going back and looking at it and seeing some other detail I missed the first time…wow!

holy this is so gorgeous, love that DA it tued out soooooooo beautiful, love all the little embellies too…hope they are in the kit 🙂
            this kit should be called Inspiration…cause you last 3 just inspired the hell outta me 🙂

I agree! Gosh, I swear one day I am going to be able to create something so beautiful as they do!

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Ang!!! LUV it!!!

Stunning! I love how the chipboard tued out – so cool! Just an all around beautiful page!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Just amazing.

Awwwwww! So very sweet and feminine. I love those pearls around the flowers too. Of course, Ang is the maker of all things beautiful. She has The Touch!

Did you photoshop your darling pic and add the color to lips and flower? It's gorgeous!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Ang, this is sooo sweet! I love the distressing, the chippie, flowers, and of course…Delilah!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.