Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Swirlydoos February Sneak Peaks in honor of CHA Wednesday

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Well to kick off CHA which starts in a couple of days. The designers thought it would be fun to give you a sneak Peek of a LO that each of has done with the kit. Being that Designers reveals may be delayed because of CHA, we want you to get a peek at what we have been doing. Every kit is always a surprise to us. They just keep getting better!! Every day, one of us will choose one of our new LO's and reveal it here for you to see…It all starts Tomorrow, Wednesday January 26th.
    But being that I work 12 hour shifts, and wont be able to post till late tomorrow, I will jump start the reveal with my post tonight! Well it's only a few hours till tomorrow anyway!!! lol…Here we go…

Wednesday LisaG
    Thursday Robin
    Friday Angelica
    Saturday Camilla
    Sunday LisaV
    Monday Irene (only if she gets her kit in time)

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

weeeeeee I cant wait hehe

I am really enjoying this kit!!
      Well Let me tell you a little about the LO. I enhanced the color of the vine with Glimmer Mist in Dragonfly. The other flowers are the Petaloo Flowers colored with the Sunkissed Glimmer Mist and layered. The only product I added was the DA that I painted with Lumiere paint. The butterflies can be found in the tip area under butterflies. They are inked around the edges, covered in Rock Candy Stickles and enhanced further with Icicle Stickles. I used the Vintage Seam Ribbon tutorial to dye my ribbon and then laced up the coer after applying eyelets to both sides of my hand to ink distressed papers. I then adhered it to the background page that I stamped with my new Heartfelt Creations stamps that will also be debuting tomorrow on their website. It is called Exotic Fuchsia. I matted the photo with an EK Success edge punch. The square behind the mat was machine sewn around the edges. The photo is one that is part of my self portrait session. Enhanced in Photoshop CS4. The kit is full of yummy Goodness!!! I love it!!!
      [img:width=600&height=601]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296009453_55_FT66727_dsc_1689_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296009453_55_FT66727_dsc_1690_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296009453_55_FT66727_dsc_1684_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=399]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296009453_55_FT66727_dsc_1683_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=600&height=903]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296009453_55_FT66727_dsc_1685_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, that is beyond stunning! This may be one of my most favorite layouts of yours, EVER! I love the colors and and your flowers! Truly inspiring!

Wow..breath taking! I would love to sit by you one day and just watch you scrap! You should teach!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOvely Lisa! You do it so seemingly effortlessly!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Holy GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I luv these colors, the distressed paper and flower vine. It gives such a warm feeling, beautiful pic too:)

Oh MY! Gorgeous! Love the colors and the distressing! What beautiful flowers!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Amazing LO, Lisa! Love the lacing and the flowers!

Wow! This is so pretty! Love all the flowers, what you did with the DA, and esp. the lacing in the coer with the hand dyed seam tape.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

wow that is amazing love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow!! I love everything you did in this layout! I love the lacing and how the flowers brought out your picture. It's gorgeous

Snagg1
                  Send PM

This really is a stunning page. So warm and beautiful.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Gorgeous Lisa!!! The layout, too!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

WOWOWOWOOWOW!!!!!!
                      STUNNING!!!! You and the LO!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.