Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Swirlydoos February Sneak Peeks in honor of CHA – Saturday

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hiya! It's my tu today to show off the gorgeous Feb kit. I really love this kit, because it's so versatile. You can choose more girlish colours or more boyish colours. I made this somewhat boyish layout by using the more neutral papers and added some darker colours. I have mixed the main kit with the flower add-on kit and the embellishment kit. I just love the Swirlydoos kits!!!

Meddig.jpg

Snagg1
      Send PM

OMG, Camilla I absolutely adore this. I just love your style, and you son is very handsome.

Camilla, this is wonderful. I also adore your style – it always has a light, airy feel about it, with the perfect amount of neg space. You use color well and balance perfectly. Amazing boy page – and I also agree with your comments that this kit is very versatile.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Beautiful LO, love the border punching.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

This is so pretty! I love the layering! Love all the tiny details! Dang, I need that chair!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Uh oh, I see another piece added to the DA order!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Beautiful! Love the design!

I love this LO!! It is beautiful! It has all of those wonderful masculine qualities, but an added sweetness. A perfect balance!! And yes, your son is very handsome…

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Gorgeous design and details, thanks so much for the awesome inspiration!!!!!

A beautiful, masculine LO! Love the vine with the flowers and bling and the punchwork! A wonderful photo of your handsome son!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

wow……..another beauty of a layout …I wanna do a lift of all of them 🙂 hehe

Thank you, ladies! 🙂

Snagg1
                Send PM

This is so beautiful Camilia!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I love this masculine layout. Nice mix of layers, colors, and flowers.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Gorgeous page Camilla!! So bright and fresh!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.