Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Swirlydoos Sneak Peeks in Honor of CHA Monday

This topic contains 25 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

This is such an amazing kit! I just can't get enough of it since it arrived at my door. I've just got the kit two days ago and I can't wait to play with it. Today, I'll share with you all my first layout using this kit.

On this layout, I've masked the middle section of it to further enhanced the wordings on that paper as the title of the layout. I've added some distress inks and distressed stickles in the middle of each flowers to create some depths on it. I've also rolled up some patte papers to create small details on the lower right of the layout.

If you all have any questions of this layout, just ask away and I'll try my best to answer them. Hope you all like this layout and can't wait to create using this gorgeous kit!
      [img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296469212_33_FT0_remember_so_i_wont_forgetresizea_.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
        Send PM

Oops. I've forgotten to attach the close-ups. Here they are.

[img:width=477&height=717]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296469703_33_FT67636_dsc_5844a.jpg[/img]
        [img:width=443&height=666]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296469703_33_FT67636_dsc_5856a.jpg[/img]

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's beautful Irene! I especially love the rolled up pps! Gotta use that on something!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

Thanks Maggi!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Beautiful Irene!!! Your layouts are always such a feast for the eyes!!! Love it!!!

Wow, love all the details! You really put a lot of work into this!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Beautiful Irene!!! Your layouts are always such a feast for the eyes!!! Love it!!!

Ditto! Thank you for the close-ups because then you can really see all of the yummy things you have on there.

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Thank you so much ladies!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

wow I agree…this is a feast for the eyes………amazing layout

wow – wow- wow. Ohhhhhhh wow. Just jammed packed with vintage gloriousness. Everything here is amazing with a perfect amount of distresing. And hats off to you Irene for your amazing edge misting and inking. YOU are the queen!

Irene, amazing details..gorgeous LO!!!!

Ohhh so dang pretty! It's amazing you can do a layout in 2 days and it comes out beautiful! I am just pure dang jealous!

Oh I do have a question! The lamp and dress form is that a stamp?

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Beautiful! I love how vintage it looks!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Beautiful layout! I'm loving all the details!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.