Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Swirlydoos Sneak Peeks in Honor of CHA Sunday

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

This kit is really just to pretty. The papers are so wonderful that I hate to cover them up!! This page changed about 3 times during its creation. I was trying to do a lift off of Robin S, and it all went horribly wrong. LOL I cut the center out of the back ground paper and placed the newsprint behind it. I used a piece of the coordinating card stock and another paper to double mat my photo. I used some liquid pearls to create the borders around both and added a rub on from the kit. I cut the banner from another piece of paper and used pearls and lace to accent it. I used a Spellbinders Die to cut the trim under the photo as well as one of my MS punches. I used the strand of glass pearls that came in our kit by laying them on top of the flowers. I also have a glass flower in there. It is that little peachy colored flower. I will be doing a tutorial on that today or tomorrow.

007.jpg

010-1.jpg

012.jpg

011-3.jpg

Oh so pretty! And so many gorgeous details to enjoy! Thanks for sharing, Lisa! ?

Snagg1
        Send PM

So pretty Lisa! Love all the details!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

How pretty is this!!!! That flower cluster is just gorgeous!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

So Beautiful!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Beautiful layout! I love all the detail work especially the glass flower

Very beautiful! Love all the little details!

This is so pretty! I love how you put the flowers in the chair. That banner is darling!

very pretty!

Love the LO!!! beautiful flowers!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

wow this is gorgeous 🙂 love it all to bits and that glass flower is amazing!

Pure gorgeousness…Love love the glass flower, and I cant wait for the tute!! Love how you wove the crystal beds through the flowers!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Oh, we're getting a tut?? Yayyyy!!!!!

very pretty LO Lisa. your baby is looking all grown up. Your flowers are gorgeous.

Beautiful LO, Lisa! Love your gorgeous flowers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.