Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements ***Swirlydoos Website Work***

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hey Ladies,

I want to give everyone a heads up that we are performing a MAJOR overhaul of Swirlydoos.com!!! This is GREAT news!!!  (once all the headache is over).

The site SHOULD function exactly the same as it does now and you SHOULDN'T encounter any disruption. shouldn't.

We are moving to a dedicated server which is going to make the site MUCH MUCH faster, decrease down time, and make the site super secure!

We are installing a BRAND new store program which will hopefully go off without any blips. (except for the blips coming from me =o)

The new store should get rid of all of the bugs in the old store, like picking and choosing which customers to sell or ship to! Or forgetting customer's identity the moment they log off! The new store will also be able to take credit card information securely so you can use Paypal if you want, but you don't have to! Everything will be nice and comfy cozy… 

BUT – While this transfer is going on over the next week or so, if you experience any down time, that's why. =o)

Hugs & thank you so much for your patience!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks for the heads-up Krissy!!

I'm excited for the change 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yay!!! now I will be able to buy in the store!!!

Sounds good!

Cool. Good luck!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Cool Beans!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

;D ;D ;D
              It's all good. Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Good luck!!! Thanks for letting us know so we don't go into a swirly panic 🙂

Thanks for letting us know!

Cool! ;D Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads ups krissy

Thanks for the heads up – look forward to everything going swimingly for you 🙂

Snagg1
                Send PM

How exciting! Thanks for the heads up 🙂 and good luck

here's to hoping the switch is headache free for you.
                Thanks!

That's AWESOME!! Good Luck for a smooth and easy change:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.