Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Swiwrlydoos Feb. Sneak Peek in honor of CHA – Thursday

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi guys! This is my sneak! Love this kit!!

I did a few different takes on the sketch this month. On this one, I tued the sketch upside down. I cut a square out of the paper, tued it over and put some lace undeeath, then glued it back down. I used one of the Dusty Attic circles (love them!!) inside the circle. I placed some of the pretty pink flowers in with the blue vine to make it fuller and to add contrasting color. I took the mirror out of the frame (shhh!) and put one of the rubs in there for the title. I used some of the butterflies we got from Lisa. I used 2 different colors, yellow and blue, and stacked them. I also used Glossy Accents and Diamond Dust for sparkle. The little pom poms in the upper left I have had in my stash forevah, so decided to put them to use! The picture is of my grand daughter, Allison, when she was visiting me last summer. Guess that's it!!! Thanks!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

having a hell of a time getting these on here grrrrr! …trying yet AGAIN!!!

[img:width=600&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296114648_66_FT66972_memories_007_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=300&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296114648_66_FT66972_memories_004.jpg[/img]
        [img:width=278&height=415]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296114648_66_FT66972_memories_this_one.jpg[/img]
        [img:width=283&height=424]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1296114648_66_FT66972_memories_008.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I tried to space between the close ups, but that didn't work, so this is it!!! Never done close ups before…PIA!!!!! lol!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Stunning layout Lisa! Love your style!

Robin, that's one masterpiece! Love it!

I hope my kit comes soon and I create one layout for this sneak peek!

gorgeous

Snagg1
              Send PM

Robin, I just love this page. I love the lace you used and the way you flipped the sketch. Gorgeous!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This layout is Gorgeous. I love everything.

Robin that LO is amazing!!!!

Absolutely gorgeous, Robin! Love the lace around the square and then the circle inside! The colors are just beautiful!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Stunning, Robin!!! I especially love the lace and the pom poms!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

WOW Robin….that is amazing, love the lace

GORGEOUS!! I love it!

Robin, this lo is so pretty. Love the distressing and the cool butterflies.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Robin, this is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and the design!

S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.