Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Talent

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I just have to say that while wandering through all the layouts leaving some love that I am just in awe of all the talent you ladies all have – every layout is so gorgeous and all of the different techniques I've seen in these layouts just blows me away. I can't wait till I can start purchasing the kits so I can get involved in all of the challenges. It will be very hard to live up to all of your talents but I can't wait to try!!

Try to look at it as gaining and sharing inspiration from everyone and with all of us… instead of living up to something. Everyone's style is so unique and that brings the awesome flavour to this kit club.

Oh and I've said it in another thread too that I am blown away by the talent on this site!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Yes there is so much talented ladies here…..and you get so much inspiration when you look in the gallery

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Of course all our ladies are talented…. 🙂

One of the reasons I like going through the gallery….. there is always something special there to see….

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks so much for the kind words, ladies. And I do agree: Swirly girls are the most talented bunch out there. It's this inspiration that bought me here and it's why I've continued scrapping.
            Steph, as one who's drooled over your work for a long time, I cannot wait to see what you do with your kits. Your layouts are sooooooo gorgeous, I'm looking forward to the combination of Steph + Swirlydoos!!!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Try to look at it as gaining and sharing inspiration from everyone and with all of us… instead of living up to something. Everyone's style is so unique and that brings the awesome flavour to this kit club.

I agree! We can lea so much from each other. There is no standard here- we like to see all styles and ability levels. 🙂 I get a little sad when people say they are afraid to post their stuff because they might not measure up to what others are doing. I like to see what everyone does! 🙂

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

[quote]

I agree! We can lea so much from each other. There is no standard here- we like to see all styles and ability levels. 🙂 I get a little sad when people say they are afraid to post their stuff because they might not measure up to what others are doing. I like to see what everyone does! 🙂
                [/quote]

Big Ditto!!!!!

Me too!!

me three!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks so much Peggy for the wonderful compliment. Before I got on to the web looking for scrapbooking my layouts were so basic. I look at what I create now compared to back then and I even surprise myself, but it is all the wonderful people in this wonderful world wide web that I have leaed so much from and still continue to lea. I just love all of my scrappy friends that I have leaed so much from and I know with joining this group I'll be leaing more for many years to come! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Me four!!!!!

And Step, mine were totally awkward until going online. I will never get over the generosity of so many people from all over the world, don't you love it????

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

The world doesn't seem so big anymore! I have leaed so much here and the encouragement is incredible!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Linda, you've changed your avi – you look FABULOUS!!!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Lisa, you are just the sweetest. You sure know how to make an old girl feel good! LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.