Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Techy Problem..logging onto SD's at home..HELP!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Ok, not sure if any of you have ever encountered this, but I need help!?????

At home, I type in the swirly website, and the screen is blank..and doesn't let me get into the forum. And only the forum!
    I am able to access the gallery and the blog..but not the forum.
    And this is on all my devices, 2 ipads..2iphones..1Mac..WTF!

So get this, the other day I tued my wifi settings off.. and bam..I was able to get access to the forum on the ipad..using my 4g.
    So I'm thinking it has something to do with my wifi maybe??? [email protected] hate having to change any settings on my wireless router, its such a pain. I have SO MANY devices connected to my wireless router.

Do any of you know what's going on?? So at work, is the only place I can access swirlydoos. Unless, I tu off my wifi on my ipad and use 4g..but I don't want to use up my data plan. AAAAAAhhhh!

If any of you can give me any advice..I'd truly appreciate it!

Snagg1
      Send PM

L'il Meem!!!! What are you doing girlie? LOL

I would first try to clear your inteet cache and see if that helps.

If that doesn't work, lemme know. 🙂

Hey Lisa!!!!
      Ok..Ill try that.
      I haven't been on SD's for a while..because of this problem. It started about a month ago, out of the blue. Too weird!
      I'll let you know.. thanks!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lil Mimi, any luck?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow, Erica!!! Any luck?!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yeah Erica any luck? We miss you around here.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Yes, we miss you.

No girls! No luck..I'm at work right now, sneaking onto the inteet..mwuahaha!
              I'm really fustrated about this! WTH! From one day to the next it just happened.
              I miss you guys too!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

My gosh! That is so weird!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

we miss you, hope it can be fixed soon

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Erica, clearing your cache didn't help? Is there ANY way possible that you somehow put this site on a list of bad/quarantined sites?

Can you give us any more detail? I wonder if we need to get Herman involved?

Omg..I don't know WTH I did..but today I was playing with the computer..and rebooted my wireless router..and YAY..i have access!!!!!
                    I'm so happy! I'm typing this msg from my MAC at home!
                    I hope this doesn't happen again..it's been so hard not being able to access the forum and having to use my phone.
                    Yesterday..I had to take my laptop and park at a dine-in food restaurant to use their wifi to be able to download my design team challenge pic. It was hilarious! And HB was with me..and we couldn't stop laughing because I looked all undercover with my laptop! haha

Anyways..thanks for the conces ladies..I've miss you all so much!

Yahhh!!!!! Glad you're back on!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

welcome back Erica!!

Glad your computer problems are fixed!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.