Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Teeth pulled

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I a sure that I am posting this in the wrong place but I am trying to shake off anticeptic. Yesterday I had two front teeth pulled. (Upset I didn't get a picture because I wanted to do something with all I want for Christmas is my too front teeth.)

It is like 3:00 am and I want to work on my RR page. I had planned to do something with a couple of die cuts that I ordeed from Amazon but they got messed up in the two day mail. So I changed direction but I have no control when go to Michaels for embellishment.

I have set up craft room up but I have several boxes of embellishments. I read something about a way to organize embellishments with 17 titles. Does anyone know what I am talking about and if so is there any possisility you could share it with me.

It was is so exciting to be able tow ork at my desk but it would be easier if I have my embellment organized. TY for your help.

Another question. Unfortunately a significant number of our pictures were destroyed. The box I have left has few pictures of my children doing a lot of what we did. This page for theRR I am going to do a picture when they were little. Any suggestions for how to get other pictures>? It is hard to do a page until I can find a picture.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.