This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by MichelleB MichelleB 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MichelleB
    MichelleB
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hi Ladies:) Quick question – I don’t have all my pics organized and I think I’m one of these people that likes to create the layout first and then pic the photo to go with the layout. I’m fairly new so I’m wondering if there are good photo templates out there where you can cut one and put in place of your pics. Do folks do that or am I just weird. I think I will get to creating around a photo too but I like the creating part of the layout the best.

thank you for any advice you might have!- Michelle

MichelleB

droopidog
      droopidog
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Michelle, my suggestion for photo templates would be to cut out pieces of cardstock in the photo sizes you want to use to hold you space. So cut some at 4×6, 3.5×5, or even 2×3 for smaller sizes. It would almost be like you are using photo mats.

Hope that makes sense.

Kim
        My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
        http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Kathi
        Kathi
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Michelle, my suggestion for photo templates would be to cut out pieces of cardstock in the photo sizes you want to use to hold you space. So cut some at 4×6, 3.5×5, or even 2×3 for smaller sizes. It would almost be like you are using photo mats.

Hope that makes sense.

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-408728″ style=”display: none;”>droopidog</span>Quote

I do this as well.

take time to smell the roses

RAE
          RAE
          Swirly Moderator
            Send PM

Yep, this is what I do. I have a little folder full of different sizes of papers I use not for just photos, but paper layers as well. I have circles (my favorite) of all different sizes as well. 🙂

MichelleB
            MichelleB
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome Ladies! Thank you:) I know what I will be working on this weekend!

MichelleB

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.