Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Teresa Collins

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

There okay!

I wouldn't take you as an orange person Manda!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I am an equal opportunity color lover. At least, I love different combos. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I like them both. I like how they are muted brights.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I am an equal opportunity color lover. At least, I love different combos. 🙂

;D

Snagg1
            Send PM

I like both!!

Love the Giving Thanks. A lot. 🙂

meee tooooo! ;D

I like both, but I luv pink…….

they're ok – not in love but don't hate them either….

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I am not an orange person, not really crazy for pik either…I do however like the b&w ones in the orange pack & a couple of the others…love the one with they swirlys

seriously, with the exception of my niece's wedding, 75% of my Lo's are black, red, browns….

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.