Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements THANK YOU!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Dear Swirly Sisiters,
    My name is Karin and as some of you know I lost the entire contents of my home during Superstorm Sandy on October 29, 2012. Yes, that included all my layouts, albums and projects I had created since 2008 when I first began this wonderful hobby. I had contacted Krissy to let her know my circumstances and to provide a change of address so I could continue receiving my Swirlydoos kits. My husband and I are occupying the dining room in our daughter's house, sleeping on a double decker aerobed. We have two little granddaughters. Lily and Kaia, who brighten our lives and make us smile at least once a day! Well, my day was made even brighter today! In the mail, I received two boxes jammed pack with scrappin' goodies! I am speechless and overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity shown me by women I have never met. I know eventually I will be back in my own home and create again. I cannot wait to use the goodies you sent and will not forget who inspired me to continue and believe that you can always start over again.. I am blessed to be a member of this sisterhood. You are remarkable women! Love and hugs, Karin

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So happy you received the package from Krissy, Karin! We will all still be thinking of you and can't wait to see you start creating again!

Glad to hear all the goodies arrived! Praying that things soon retu to normal for you and look forward to seeing your work again.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

We were more than happy to help our Swirly sister. Can't wait to see your new creations {{{{HUGS))))

Snagg1
          Send PM

Big Hug Karin!!! We love ya~ 🙂

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Karin, I'm so glad that you got the package and that it helped you, even a little. Please know that we all sent not only scrappy goodies but a lot of prayers in that package. Continuing to pray that you'll be back in your own home soon and that all goes well with you and yours. {{{HUGS}}}

Karin I missed the shipment to you but would LOVE to send you a parcel (especially if you like Pion Design – I have more than enough to share) please, please, please PM me your address. Don't be shy – I told Krissy I wasn't able to make the deadline due to life craziness before Christmas and she said she's send mine later but… I might as well just send it directly to you.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh I'm so glad you finally received it!! Rae made a couple of comments about how much was waiting to be shipped. Losing everything is hard but it's only stuff and is totally replaceable. Hugs and prays to you darlin'!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

So gald you got your package Karin! I hoped it raised your spirits. Still sending you loving prayers!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.